Justin Bieber & Benny blanco - Lonely Lyrics

Justin Bieber & Benny blanco - Lonely ( Official Music Video) Lyrics - Justin Bieber Lyrics


Justin Bieber & Benny blanco - Lonely ( Official Music Video) Lyrics
Singer Justin Bieber
Composer Justin Bieber
Music Justin Bieber
Song WriterJustin Bieber

Lyrics

OVERVIEW
LYRICS
LISTEN
PEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR
Everybody knows my name now
But somethin' 'bout it still feels strange
Like lookin' in a mirror, tryna steady yourself
And seein' somebody else
And everything is not the same now
It feels like all our lives have changed
Maybe when I'm older, it'll all calm down
But it's killin' me now
What if you had it all
But nobody to call?
Maybe then you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just f- lonely
I'm so lonely
Lonely
Everybody knows my past now
Like my house was always made of glass
And maybe that's the price you pay
For the money and fame at an early age
And everybody saw me sick
And it felt like no one gave a sh-
They criticized the things I did as an idiot kid
What if you had it all
But nobody to call?
Maybe then you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just f- lonely
I'm so lonely
Lonely
I'm so lonely
Lonely


Justin Bieber & Benny blanco - Lonely ( Official Music Video) Lyrics Watch Video

Post a Comment

0 Comments